Due Diligence (DD)
DD is an audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts, such as reviewing financial records, plus anything else deemed material. It refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a financial transaction with another party.
Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP)
The objective of AUP is for the auditor to carry out procedures of an audit service nature to which the auditor and the entity and any appropriate third parties have agreed and to report on factual findings.
AUP may involve performing audit procedures on:
- Expenditures, incomes, property and equipment, receivables and payables;
- Procurement policy, maintaining credit covenants requirements;
- Internal control process, reporting and cash management.
BDO Armenia has extensive DD and AUP experience in:
- Checking compliance of expenditures made to grant terms of international donors,
- Auditing assets and liabilities of business entities as at certain date.
BDO Armenia DD and AUP services values:
- Demonstrating integrity, competence and due professional care,
- Communicating effectively and professionally,
- Positioning appropriately and adequately resourced,
- Providing value-added services,
- Enhancing industry knowledge,
- Utilizing BDO Global network and cumulative know-how.