Audits of Financial Statements
The purpose of an audit is to enhance the degree of confidence of intended users in the financial statements. This is achieved by the expression of an opinion by the auditor on whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework (e.g. IFRSs).
We conduct audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) as issued by International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and follow independence and other ethical requirements of International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants’ Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (IESBA Code).
BDO Armenia has extensive audit experience in:
- Audit of IFRSs, IFRS for SMEs, IPSAS, IPSAS Cash –bases financial reports;
- Audit of WB, ADB, USAID, EU, IFAD and other donors related financial reports;
- Industries: credit, healthcare, energy, utilities, production, agriculture, foundations, NGO.
BDO Armenia audit values:
- Maintaining high quality ISA standards,
- Demonstrating integrity, competence and due professional care,
- Focusing on financial statements users’ needs,
- Building constructive relationship with clients,
- Providing value-added services,
- Enhancing industry knowledge,
- Utilizing BDO Global network and cumulative know-how.