Employment Value Proposition Attributes (EVP)
For BDO, we have globally identified the following set of attributes that the labor market and employees perceive as the value they gain through employment with us.
Translating the identified attributes into the BDO context, we have identified the following statements that help us to communicate the EVP to candidates and employees:
- Clients know the people they are dealing with, creating a relationship that ensures everyone feels valued and understood.
- Employees are more invested and empowered due to direct client access.
- Within BDO, employees develop strong working relationships through proximity to partners and managers. Our managers encourage collaboration in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas.
- Clients benefit from BDO’s collective expertise.
- Employees learn from each other and enhance their skills, while at the same time providing superior client service. The BDO culture emphasizes career growth.
- Customized career paths are designed according to the strengths, skills, and personality of each employee, promoting personal and professional growth.
- Location, Location, Location: our clients can access us where and when they need us.
- Employees can live and work in the communities that meet their needs.
So thinking about successful professional career? Consider BDO Armenia!
No matter whether you are already a professional or just graduated, if you want professional growth and successful career, your application will be welcomed any time.